Who has the fastest Internet in Ohio?
- AT&T — Fiber network with speeds up to 1,000 Mbps.
- Buckeye Broadband — Cable network with speeds up to 1,000 Mbps.
- Cincinnati Bell — DSL and fiber network with speeds up to 1,000 Mbps.
- CenturyLink — Fiber network with speeds up to 940 Mbps.
- Spectrum — Cable network with speeds up to 940 Mbps.
How much is WIFI per month Ohio?
|Type of internet||Speeds||Starting package price|
|High-Speed Internet||1 – 1,000 MBPS||$49.99/mo for 12 months|
|Satellite||25 – 25 MBPS||$49.99/mo for 6 months|
|Cable internet||100 – 940 MBPS||$44.99/mo for 12 months|
|High-speed internet||50 – 1,000 MBPS||$75/mo for months|
Does Ohio have fiber optic internet? Ohio already has more fiber optical broadband installed per capita than any other state in the nation, connecting all of its major cities and research institutions.
Who is truly the best Internet provider?
|Provider||Monthly price||Download speeds|
|Comcast Xfinity||$19.99–$79.99*||50–1200 Mbps|
|AT&T Fiber||$55–$180†||300–5000 Mbps|
|Verizon Fios Home Internet||$49.99–$119.99‡||300–2048 Mbps|