It is not a new thing to know that Windows 8 has been in development for some time now. Microsoft had a lengthy and big presentation on the new form factors that Windows 8 will benefit. Nothing except that was known till the date but today the man after all this development of Windows 8, Stephen Sinofsky highlighted the several different teams that are the part of generating the system.
Building Windows 8 is a newly created blog on which the details of the team that developed Windows 8 have been disclosed. Sinofsky in a post on the Building Windows 8 blog said that apparently Windows seems to be a single product but actually there is a whole bunch of team working at the back. It seems one product but it is developed by several different teams. he further said that when they made a start for building windows 8 they had a clear way on which they had to act and the sense of direction they were routing to so for that they built a complete team to support that direction because it could not be done by a single person. Even though no one is actually much aware of what that direction is and where is Microsoft heading to.
The group of teams managed to develop things and the applications that were being rumored out since long but Microsoft didn’t want to disclose that and always kept a secret and that is an “application store”. It has been heard that the windows app store will give users an access to a whole slew of third-party software for windows just like other app stores like an iOS, OS x and Windows Phone 7. It seems to be one of the strategies of the company to make the next version of windows work better on several different form factors by letting people and users install new applications in an easier way.
- My Server App By Microsoft – Compatible With Windows 8 And Windows RT
- Microsoft Looks to Attract Developers By Offering Free Windows and Dev Tools
- Pakistani Students Shortlisted For Microsoft Int'l Software Competition
- Microsoft Pakistan Bloggers Day Held at FAST University Karachi
- How To Unlock Windows Phone By Using ChevronWP7
- Over 500,000 Users Downloaded Windows 8 Developer Version In Just 24 Hours
- Google Acquired AdMob – Mobile Advertising Company for $750 Million