Who has the cheapest internet right now?
|Provider and plan||Promotional price||Equipment rental fee|
|AT&T Internet 300||$55.00/mo.*||$10.00/mo.|
|Simply Unlimited Internet 100 Mbps||$50.00/mo.†||$15.00/mo.|
|Spectrum Internet®||$49.99/mo. for 12 mos.^||$5.00/mo.|
1 more row
What is the cheapest Internet service per month?
|Cox Internet Essential 100||$49.99/mo.*||100 Mbps|
|Xfinity Connect More||$40.00/mo.†||100 Mbps|
|Optimum Fiber Internet 100||$29.99/mo.║||100 Mbps|
|Astound Broadband 600 Mbps Internet||$24.99–$39.99/mo.**||600 Mbps|
Which ISP is best in my area? Click the “Go to my location” link and you’ll be taken to a page listing the ISPs that operate in your area. You can also just look up a specific city. The ISPs are ranked based on the recent Speedtest.net download speed results of their subscribers, so you can see which ISPs are actually the fastest.
Who has the best prices for internet and cable?
- Best overall: Verizon Fios Gigabit Connection + The Most Fios TV.
- Best for discounts: Xfinity Preferred Pro + Double Play.
- Best for channel add-ons: Spectrum Internet Gig + TV Select.
- Best for rural areas: DIRECTV ULTIMATE All-Included + CenturyLink Internet.
- Best under $100: Mediacom Internet 200 + Variety TV.