It’s hard to remember how we searched for anything on the Internet before Google came along. Today, the behemoth search engine company not only crawls all over the web finding and ranking the best sites for us, but it invests millions of dollars in other ventures.
Google has always been a forward-thinking company from its employment policies to the very nature of its work, so it’s heartening to see how much of the money it makes goes back into equally innovative technology for the future.
Of course, Google also has to look after its own interests, and it does so by pouring cash straight from its coffers into the political campaigns and the companies it believes will boost its success as well as spending money to challenge its biggest competitors. Google’s influence stretches much further than you might imagine, and the company has attached its money if not always its name to many ventures.
- Apple’s Brand Value Is Now No. 2 In The World
- PAC Directed PTA Chairman to Recover The Embezzled Money ASAP
- iPhone 5 iDSLR Revealed [Video]
- Internet Boom 2.0 & Revenue Generation
- Pakistan Finally Emerges on Internet Marketing Scene
- Boost Your Speed With wi-tribe
- Google will Pay $500M To Department Of Justice