Sharing the joy of Independence Day in the holy month of Ramzan, Ufone has announced to give a surprise gift to its entire prepaid subscriber base that has now swollen to over 23 million people.
It is pertinent to mention here that never before has a telecom operator offered such an unexpected gift to its customers and Ufone has raised the bar for other telecom operators.
Salman Wassay Chief Commercial Officer Ufone, in his message said, ’giving away free credit to the entire prepaid customer base of over 23 million people is a practical demonstration of our love for Pakistan. He went on to add, ‘Pakistan had been carved out on map of the world on 27th Ramzan and this time around, Independence Day coincides with the Holy month so it was binding upon the entire Ufone family including our management and customers to welcome this Independence Day the way it deserved.’
Ufone subscribers have shown excitement that the company has doled out such extraordinary gift to avail free minutes for wishing Independence Day. ‘If other business giants in the country emulate the example of Ufone,’said Ahmad Ali a University student, ’we can show to the world that even though we have problems, we are definitely not down and out.
- Ufone Urges Nation to Rise Pakistani Flag With Pride And Honour
- Ufone Prepaid: Remain Connected While Traveling Around The Globe
- Ufone Introduced Latest Uth Postpaid Package
- Ufone Introduces Muft May Offer
- Ufone Ramazan Offer – Handset Bundle For Just in Rs. 999/-
- Ufone is Giving Away Eidi!
- Eid Gift For Ufone Employees