Ufone recently hosted Iftar and Eid celebrations at SOS children’s villages in Islamabad and Quetta to help make the under-privileged children part of the celebrations associated with Ramazan and Eid ul Fitar.
The event was attended by the Ufone management who were welcomed by Ms. Shama Khan, Director at SOS Village Islamabad. These activities are a part of wide ranging CSR activities carried out by Ufone for the under-privileged segments of society.
The whole ambience wore a festive look as children enjoyed the special arrangements for them. The colorful gala also provided them with surprise gift bags containing items which would be off use to the children through the year ahead.
Abdul Aziz, President and CEO of Ufone while expressing his thoughts on the occasion said, “The innocent smiles of the children reminded us that they are full of life and that they have full faith in their bright future under the supervision of an organized and professional SOS village management and staff”. “Ufone will stand shoulder to shoulder with SOS to provide full support as a corporate entity that cares for the future of the nation’s children especially the ones that are marginalized”, he added.
Gift packs were distributed amongst the children to mark the Eid celebrations followed by dinner for the children and staff of the villages both in Islamabad and Quetta.
- Ufone Volunteer Group Conducted "Plant a Tree" Campaign to Bring Smiles To The Children of TCF
- Samsung Ramadan Campaign For SOS Village
- Ufone Plants Trees at IMCG F-7/4 For a Greener Pakistan
- Ufone Free Minutes for Prepaid Customer As a Gift of Independence Day
- Samsung Revolutionizes SOS Village Computer Facilities
- Ufone Volunteer Group Planted Trees at Policlinic For a Greener Pakistan
- Ufone Urges Nation to Rise Pakistani Flag With Pride And Honour