Today, Microsoft Pakistan held the launching ceremony of Windows 7 at the Sheraton Hotel, Karachi. The event was kick started at 08:45 AM. The event was titled as The New Efficiency – Windows 7 Launch. Huge audience attended the event ranging from IT professionals, executives, enterprise businessmen and also bloggers.
Mr. Kamal Ahmed, Country GM, Microsoft Pakistan addressed the keynote on the launch of Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2 and Exchange Server 2010. The motive of launching three new products is to help businesses meet their challenges and attract customers back to the Microsoft brand. No doubt, these products have received good reviews and will help maximize the potential of consumers.
The other prominent people who spoke at the event were Mr. Zafar Ul Islam, Enterprise Technology Strategist, Microsoft Pakistan who delivered a keynote on The New Efficiney – Joint Business Launch Event and Ms. Salma Nisar, Account Technology Strategist, Microsoft Pakistan who talked about The Value of Optimized Desktop.
A separate bloggers corner was also setup from where the bloggers reported live about the proceedings of the event using just their iPhones,
Check out the pictures from the launching ceremony of Windows 7 below:
- Microsoft Pakistan Bloggers Day Held at FAST University Karachi
- Microsoft Community Bootcamp Tomorrow in Pakistan
- SharePoint Pakistan User Group is arranging a “SharePoint 2010 Community Launch”
- Microsoft Awards Warid Pakistan
- Microsoft Faces 4% Decrease In Its Windows Revenue
- Apple iPad Event – Live Streaming on 2nd March 2011
- Microsoft Pakistan “Microsoft Open Door Event”