A lot of people are going crazy with the release of the new iPhone 5. Since the birth of iPhones, it has gradually earned its spot on top, ahead of all other phone companies. However, with its popularity comes a huge price to pay. Now, is it really worth it? Is it high time to change your current iPhone and switch to the new one? Well, let’s get to know the gadget more and take a look at its wonderful features:
- It has a bigger screen. This new iPhone is now elongated. There is an additional quarter inch in its height while the width is retained. It is now capable of HD video display. Despite the fact that it became longer, it is still lighter and more comfortable to use since it has gotten thinner by 18%. Its overall weight has also reduced by 20%.
- The camera is improved. This time, you can shoot 1080p HD video. It is also capable of processing images under low light. Most of all, when you do conferencing and Facetime, you can transmit images in HD quality.
- Processor is way faster. With this new iPhone, you can run apps two times faster than the previous version. You can also run smoother graphics. Its ability to capture images is also 40% faster. As compared to the new iPad, iPhone 5 has a faster processor.
- Extended battery life. This new gadget boasts up to 8 hours talk time and 225 hours of stand-by. It can also stand up to 8 hours of LTE web browsing. The said extension on the battery life is 10% longer than all other iPhones released previously. Not to mention the fact that browsing and downloading can be very fast this time around.
- One of the issues of previous iPhones is its dock connector. It is quite big and there is a huge possibility for the entry of dust and moisture. With this new gadget, it is now 80% smaller. Thus, it can lead to the durability of the phone.
- IOS 6 is the operating system used in this phone. It allows the integration of social media. Now, you can view Facebook and Twitter on full screen.
How much will it cost?
There is no doubt about the features of the phone. In several aspects, it has already upgraded from its previous version. If you are really interested, the price of a 16GB model is $199. The 32GB is available at $299 and 64GB is for $399. With the release of the new device, the iPhone 4s has gone down by almost a hundred dollars from its previous price. The new gadget is available in black and white.
Is it Really Worth It?
There were some features that were supposed to come out in this new phone, but did not. However, the above mentioned features are good enough of a reason to switch to this new model. Now, if you are still satisfied with your previous phone, there might be no need to switch to this new model. They are more or less the same. The previous features were just improved.
On a different note, if you are interested in having a more stable internet connection at home aside from using your phone, you might want to check out Wireless Broadband
- iPhone 5 Review – The Strengths And Weaknesses!
- iPhone 5 New Features And Specifications
- iPhone 4 Had Better Battery Timings Than The New iPhone 4S
- Apple iPhone 4S Review
- All About Today's iPhone Launch Event
- A5 Chipset Appears In Another iPhone 5 Leaked Image
- Nokia Asha 311 Review