Who says the iPhone is just for fun and entertainment? Now, even college students can make use of their iPhone through various educational iPhone applications.
We are all aware of how difficult college life is. So why not make your iPhone your best pal in college? Here are several iPhone apps that can help college students like you:
- iStudiezPro. One of the major problems you can encounter in college is managing your time and schedule. With lots of school work to do, you can forget deadlines and assignments, right? SO as much as possible, try to organize everything. One of the most useful apps is iStudiezPro which covers different areas. You can organize your assignments, include course schedules, monitor your grades, and be kept updates of school related activities and deadlines. This way, you can say goodbye to forgetting deadlines.
- Evernote. Tired to taking notes? With the iPhone app Evernote, you can easily take a photo of your class presentations, save it, and view it later when you study as one of your references. You would no longer have a hard time taking down notes with this app. With Evernote, you can even do searches for a word and instantly access it. This app can be your best friend in school.
- Dropbox. Another very useful app you can use is Dropbox. With this app, you can keep all your notes and files organized. You can easily sync your files in school wherever you go. This way, you can easily track all your files anytime, anywhere. So in case you forget a report, you just have to open this app and retrieve it.
- Quizlet. Quizlet provides students with more than 10 million sets of digital flashcards. And the best part is they’re for free! Quizlet allows you to study course materials in different ways. You have four options on how to study. It also comes with flashcard games so that you won’t get bored studying.
- inClass. Finally, you can make use of another free app. inClass helps students with their schoolwork. For instance, you can take text or video notes, record class lectures and presentations, and even create images of slides on your report. This app also lets students share class materials via Facebook. SO just imagine how easy it would be to be kept updated with school work.
These are just some of the iPhone apps that can help college students like you. So try to get hold of them now and make college life easy for you.
Are you a college student? If so, make sure visit www.onlinedegreehelp.org.
- Best 5 Applications Dedicated to Students
- Intel PC Donation Under The World Ahead Program
- Apple To Develop An iOS "Scanner" App
- Samsung Rural School Built Inaugurated by In Jae Lee
- Nokia Introduces Microsoft Apps in Symbian OS!
- Recycled School Bags Have Been Donated to The CARE Foundation by Mobilink
- How to Find the Best Laptop Deals for Students