If you are a business owner, you know the importance of a qualified call center. In most cases, the call center is the customers first impression of your business. As a business owner, it is your responsibility to properly train all call center workers.
Before you hire employees for a call center, make sure to hold auditions. During the audition process, have potential employees handle several different customer service scenarios. Pay close attention to voice quality. Ensure that the applicants voice is clear and easy to understand. Once you have completed the hiring process, provide basic training. During training, focus on communication and phone etiquette. The employee should also be knowledgeable about the products and services your company offers. All employees should be provided with training material as well as cheat sheets. During the training phase, your employees should learn communication skills. Focus on determining customer needs and conflict resolution. This is also a good chance to do role playing exercises.
Once your employees go live, empower your staff. Give them the discretion to make important decisions. After the employee has several calls under their belt, provide constructive criticism. As your company offers new products, offer refresher courses. You can gather more information by visiting customer service call center at SolidCactus.com.
- The Advantages of Working with IT Company
- Mobilink Introduces Mobilink Voiler as Pakistan’s First Voice-Based Social Media Service
- Samsung launches 1st Smart Zone Customer Service Centre in Lahore
- Telecom Sector of Pakistan Has Made Customer Care A Separate Industry
- Kamata Pakistan launched ‘Soft Skills’ Training Program
- iOS And iClould Training Started By Apple Stores
- Mobilink and OLX bring Sponsored internet to Pakistan
Category: Telecom News