Bilawal Bhutto Zardari, the Chairman of PPP and the only son of Benazir Bhutto has finally joined twitter too. His handle is @BBhuttoZardari. His first tweet read;
‘@AseefaBZ how do i fix my profile picture so our faces aren’t cut off?‘
Aseefa is his sister who welcomed him on twitter and said he was the ‘real’ Bilawal Bhutto Zardari. Bilawal got popular quickly on twitter as just within hours of his arrival he got 421 followers. He is following 22 people himself which include Interior Minister Rehman Malik, Pakistan Ambassador to US Hussain Haqqani, Shehrbano Taseer and his siblings Aseefa and Bakhtawar Zardari. He has tweeted 13 times yet since he joined the network.
Bilawal became Chairman of PPP in 2007 when his mother was assassinated. Benazir Bhutto had nominated Asif Ali Zardari as the Chairperson but he gave the charge to his son. Bilawal will turn 23 in in this September. He will still be two years short of running for a provincial or national assembly seat.
- President Zardari's Private Data Targeted!
- Zardari Rejects Khosa’s Resignation
- President Zardari Chairs Meeting To Discuss 3G Network In Pakistan
- Khosa Assures PTCL Employees of Grievances Redressal
- Facebook Is More Effective Than Twitter For Top News Websites
- NTC and Huawei Technologies Sign Contract
- 40% Of The Images Uploaded On Twitter Are From iOS Users
About the Author (Author Profile)
Sites That Link to this Post
- Bilawal Bhutto Zardari Joins Twitter | Tea Break | July 22, 2011