Apple has been regarded as the fifth most innovative company by “World’s Most Innovative Companies” . This list was fowarded by forbes.
Salesforce.com is on the top, Amazon is following salesforce.com, Intuitive Surgical is on (#3) and Tencent Holdings (#4). On the publication’s list Google is seventh most-innovative company in the world. Other admirable point outs include Nintendo (#20), Activision Blizzard (#22), Starbucks (#19), and PepsiCo (#50).
Adobe is ranked 54th and Apple’s court friend HTC is 56th. Oracle is 77th and Microsoft is far down on the list, ranked 86th.
Forbes call these the five skills of disruptive innovators and here they are:
Questioning allows innovators to challenge the status quo and consider new possibilities;Observing helps innovators detect small details—in the activities of customers, suppliers and other companies—that suggest new ways of doing things Networking permits innovators to gain radically different perspectives from individuals with diverse backgrounds; Experimenting prompts innovators to relentlessly try out new experiences, take things apart and test new ideas; Associational thinking—drawing connections among questions, problems or ideas from unrelated fields—is triggered by questioning, observing, networking and experimenting and is the catalyst for creative ideas.
Also considering sales, profitability, growth, market share, hype and other tangibles and intangibles.
- Co-Founder Of Apple's New Product "Siri" Leaves The Company
- Mobile Monday (MoMO) to Launch 100th Chapter in Pakistan
- P@SHA Innovative Fund Launched in Pakistan with Google's Help!
- We Want Motorola For More Than Just Patents, Says Google
- Samsung Presents 10 Exciting BADA Applications
- Mobile Monday 100th Chapter Launching Ceremony in Pakistan
- First Ever Pakistani Designed Mobile Application Now Available on Nokia Ovi Store
About the Author (Author Profile)
Sites That Link to this Post
- Apple 5th Most Innovative Company, Microsoft 86th! | Tea Break | August 6, 2011