We love the fact that hologram calls are now totally possible. Plus, we have a great application for this technology: How about requiring every telemarketer to use hologram calls? Don’t you want to see the people who are interrupting you every time you and your family sit down to eat dinner together?
Somehow I doubt that many of them would be as good looking as Prince Leia.
You know, if you really study this list you might come up with applications that actually bring these technologies into our everyday lives. In fact, you might be able to make more money off these than the original inventors did, just like the guys who make inkjet cartridges make more money than the guys who invented the inkjet print head.
Or along those same lines, if you could figure out a way to slightly downsize the backpack-mounted suction cup system, it might not take so long for it to catch on. As it stands right now, it just doesn’t go that well with your standard-issue superhero spandex outfit.
- Buy Hp Ink Cartridges 364 From A Reliable Seller
- Raid in Lahore $240,000 Worth Illegal HP Cartridges and Ink Toners Acquired
- How Conference Call Companies Make Money
- In Just Six Months 3.4 Billion Minutes Used For International Calls
- Story Behind Steve Jobs' Mock Turtleneck And Jeans Outfit
- Samsung launched Mobil Print app operates on Android
- Zong 100 pe 100 Offer – Double Your Balance
Category: Telecom News